Campus Facilities > Health Center
IGC Health Center
The Incheon Global Campus Health Center provides primary and outpatient clinical care for students and staff on campus. Services include medical care for injuries, symptom management, medication treatment, health screenings and health consultations. Incheon Global Campus Health Center strives to help students succeed by promoting healthy lifestyles and creating a healthy campus environment.
- Monday ~ Friday : 09:00 – 17:30 (Closed Sat, Sun, National holiday in Korea)
- Lunch break : 12:00 – 13:00
- Phone : 032-626-0553
- Fax : 032-626-0559
- Location : Support Center(Multi-complex bldg.) 3rd floor #3068
- In case of emergency call 119 (English service 02-119)
- Treatment of illness/injuries, Symptom management, OTC medication
- Vital signs (Blood pressure, Pulse oximeter, blood sugar test etc.)
- Measurement of height and weight, BMI(Body Mass Index), Eyesight test
- Depression screening test, Information of counseling center
- Health consultations, Health care information
- Provide nearest clinic/hospital information
- Free rental services (wheelchair, crutches, arm sling, ice/hot pack)
Medical Emergency on Campus
- 119 (English service 02-119)
- Nearest Emergency Room :
Nasaret International Hospital (032-899-9999)
Inha University Hospital (032-890-2114)
Gachon University Gil Medical Center (1577-2299)
- During office hours, registered nurse Hyoseon Lee will be available to help you.
Sexual Violence Prevention on Campus
If you have experienced sexual violence of any kind, your safety and medical needs are of primary concern.
We encourage all members of our community to report all incidents of sexual violence and encourage victims to seek support and care.
WHAT TO DO
1. GET SAFE.
If in immediate danger, call the police 112
GET MEDICAL ATTENTION. You can get in touch with One-Stop Center.
217 Bang chuc ro, Dong Gu, Incheon, 22532
on campus : IGC Health Center 032-626-0553
2. SEEK SUPPORT.
The sooner a survivor works with a counselor and/or support group the better recovery.
- - Health Center on campus : 032-626-0553
- - Sexual Offense Services for 24hours : 1366 (Crisis phone)
- - Sexual Assault Prevention, Support & Counseling : KSVRC (Korea Sexual Violence Relief Center,
*Do not wash until you get a medical exam for evidence collection.
Contact with IGC Health Center RN. Hyoseon Lee